How to find us...
As you will appreciate, you don't find the tranquility we have decscribed just off the main road so we have put together these detailed directions to help you find us quickly and easily. Most sat nav's will get you here without any problems, although some people appear to be directed to a farm further up the road. Most notably Tom Toms seem to be a problem.
- Leave M5 at junction 27, and take the A361 heading towards Barnstaple, (3rd exit)
- Straight over at the next roundabout continuing on the A361
- After about 9 miles turn right off the A361 signposted to Knowstone
- Continue for about 2.5 miles through Roachill, until you reach a junction, (camp site on your left)
- At the junction turn left on to the B3227 towards South Molton
- Then after a mile or so turn Right directly after the Jubilee Inn (green tiled roof on your right)
- At the T-junction turn left
- Take the next Right, go down through the village of Yeo Mill
- Once through the village go up the steep hill, right to the top
- At the T-junction turn left (right will take you to church town)
- Take the next right signposted Dulverton, just before 'moor way' white house
- Go up over the hill and as you reach the bottom the road bends round to the right
- Deer's Leap is on your left, keep to the left down the drive and park opposite the big house.
Please click here for the printable PDF version.
Deer's Leap Farm, West Anstey, EX36 3NZ
Have a safe Journey.